☛ To program the remote control transmitter for this vehicle, requires a working ignition key.
1. Get into the car and close all doors.
2. Using the car key, switch ON the ignition briefly and switch OFF again. The switching time must remain under 5 seconds.
3. Remove the key from the ignition lock.
4. Press and hold the UNLOCK button at the Remote Control Transmitter.
5. STILL PRESSING the UNLOCK button - press the LOCK button 3 times.
6. Release the UNLOCK button.
When done properly, the Central Locking system should automatically lock and then unlock.
Repeat procedurę from step 4 for learning additional Remote Control Transmitters.
☛ Programming the remote control transmitter for Seat Ibiza produced after 2003/2004 it may be impossible without using diagnostic equipment (VCDS, VAS, ODIS and others).