☛ You must close all doors, liftgate/trunk and windows in order for this programming procedure to work.
☛ This procedure is for the remote keyless entry only and has nothing to do with the ability to start the engine.
1. Insert the key into Driver Door Lock.
2. Using the key, turn Driver Door Lock from Neutral to the Lock position and hold in this position about 5 seconds.
3. Turn the key from Neutral to the Unlock position 3 times (key must be held in open position about 0.5 seconds).
4. Remove the key from Driver Door Lock .
When done properly, system is now in Remote Learning Mode. For next steps you have 20 seconds:
5. Point the key at the receiver located near the rear view mirror.
6. Press and hold the LOCK button.
7. STILL PRESSING the LOCK button - press the UNLOCK button 3 times.
8. Release the Lock button.
When done properly, the Central Locking system should automatically lock and then unlock.
Repeat procedurę from step 5 for learning additional remotes (up to a maximum of four).
Wait 15 seconds before trying remotes.