☛ To program the remote control transmitter for this vehicle, requires a working ignition key.
☛ The following instructions apply to vehicles with a separate (not integrated with the ignition key) remote control transmitters.
1. You must initiate the central locking system first: Enter the car and close and unlock vehicle using Power Door Locks.
2. Using the car key, switch the “Ignition On” and switch the “Ignition Off” 8 times within 10 seconds.
You must end this procedure with key in “Ignition On” position.
At this moment, the central locking system should activates and relases all lock mechanisms 3 times.
This means the system is in Remote Transmitters Learning Mode.
3. Within 20 seconds press any button on first keyless remote. Central locking will cycle to confirm programming.
4. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote. Central locking will cycle again to confirm programming second transmitter.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
☛ Depending of the vehicle model year, activation “Remote Learning Mode”, mentioned in the first step of the above manual, can be differ in the amount of turning ON/OFF the ignition (instead of 8 may be, for example, 4 times). Activation “Remote Learning Mode” will be indicated by central locking - the locks will lock and unlock fast 3 times.