MERCURY MOUNTAINEER - REMOTE KEY FOB - TRANSMITTER PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS
THESE ARE THE STEPS YOU NEED TO FOLLOW IN ORDER TO PROGRAM REMOTE KEY FOB
( KEYLESS ENTRY TRANSMITTER ) IN MERCURY MOUNTAINEER. NO TOOLS REQUIRED.
1. Using the car key switch the “ignition on” and switch the “ignition off” 8 times* within 10 seconds.
2. Within 20 seconds press the lock button on all of the remotes you want to program to that vehicle.
3. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote.
4. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
* Depending on the model year, activation “remote learning mode”, described in first point, can differ