☛ To program the Remote Control Transmitter / Remote Key Fob for this car, requires a working ignition key.
☛ You must close all doors, liftgate/trunk and windows in order for this programming procedure to work.
☛ Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes.
You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
☛ Each of the following steps must be completed within five seconds of one another.
If you take longer than five seconds between steps or make a mistake, you must start the entire procedure over.
1. Get into the car, close all doors and insert the key into the Ignition Switch.
2. Turn the ignition to the ON position (the lights on the accessories should come on and the dash will light up).
3. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the remote transmitter for approximately 1 second.
4. Within 4 seconds turn the ignition to the OFF position.
5. Repeat steeps 2,3,4 three more times and turn the Ignition to the ON position.
6. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button at each remote transmitter (including any existing remote transmitters) within 9 seconds.
Make sure door locks cycle after you push each remote button to confirm system has accepted the remote.
You may program up to three remotes to your vehicle.
7. Turn OFF the ignition and pull out the key from ignition switch in order to exit the Remote Control Transmitter programming mode.
1. Ignition ON / press button on remote / Ignition OFF
2. Ignition ON / press button on remote / Ignition OFF
3. Ignition ON / press button on remote / Ignition OFF
4. Ignition ON / press button on remote / Ignition OFF
5. Ignition ON / press button on each remotes
6. Ignition OFF / pull out the key from ignition switch