☛ Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes.
You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
☛ You must close all doors and the rear liftgate/trunk in order for this programming procedure to work.
1. Enter the car, close all doors and insert the key into the Ignition Switch.
2. Press and hold the Power Unlock button on driver’s side door panel (don't release it).
3. Turn the ignition to the ON position without cranking and to the OFF position twice (just ON-OFF-ON-OFF).
4. Release the power unlock button on the door panel,
The vehicle will lock and unlock the doors automatically to confirm Remote Control Transmitter programing mode.
5. Hold down the lock and unlock buttons on the remote transmitter simultaneously until the door locks and unlocks.
6. Repeat the previous step for each additional car transmitter (including any existing remote transmitters).
7. Turn the ignition to the ON position in order to exit the Remote Control Transmitter programming mode.