PONTIAC AZTEK REMOTE FOB - TRANSMITTER PROGRAMMING GUIDE
THESE ARE THE STEPS YOU NEED TO FOLLOW IN ORDER TO PROGRAM REMOTE KEY FOB
( KEYLESS ENTRY TRANSMITTER ) IN PONTIAC AZTEK 2001-2005. NO TOOLS REQUIRED.
1. Close all the vehicle doors.
2. Press and hold the driver side door lock switch to the unlock position.
3. Insert key into the ignition lock cylinder and remove the key 3 times ( do NOT turn ON the ignition )
4. Release the door lock switch. The body control module ( BCM ) will sound three beeps in order to
verify the Program Mode has been activated.
5. Press the lock and unlock buttons on transmitter simultaneously for approximately 5 seconds.
6. Perform the previous step to program up to four keyless entry transmitters.
7. Remove the ignition key from the ignition lock cylinder in order to exit the Program Mode.
8. Verify the proper operation of each keyless entry transmitter.